plant arrangement and environment

 I just put my plants in randomly - grabbing them from the pan I was spouting them in and filling the garden one "tree" at a time. 

Today I am looking at my garden and by count I have two new sprouts, but I am not sure which ones without digging into it. 

Apparently I need to pay attention to the lighting needs of my plants.

I had not considered the termperature and humidity needs. (A fish tank is suddenly feeling simpler.)

Movement 11/29

Round 1: 
minimum only (2 arugula and cilantro) to top row; 
maximum only (cherry tomatoes, jalapenos, and sweet peppers) to middle.

Round 2:
possible minimums (mint) to bottom row; 
need two more? slow down a duplicate? butterhead has three. kale, breen and tatsoi have two

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Kefir?

First Deep Clean of Gardyn

Plant of the Day? borage, ... peas